Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hello out there!


A portrait of my child once a week, every week, for 2014
I haven't been the best blogger in keeping this up to date.  This is partly because I get busy with other things, and partly because I do go back and forth between cherishing my privacy and yet really appreciating other people's blogs and therefore seeing the value in them.  I like the idea of a project I saw on a blog that I follow where you post a portrait of your child every week for the year.  That seems like a good way to keep some blog momentum going as well as a reminder to get the camera out!  Not that the latter has been something I have needed to be reminded of thus far, but anyway, here I present my first offering.  This is Little Bean playing in his designated drawer, the tupperware drawer, in the kitchen.  You can see the solution I found to prevent his little fingers from getting pinched in the drawer if it were to close - my scarf tied around it!  Maybe I should patent that! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment